This document contains important information on the following:
- PURPOSES AND LAWFULNESS REQUIREMENTS OF THE PROCESSING
- WHICH PERSONAL DATA ARE COLLECTED BY AEQUILIBRIA
- PROCESSING CONDITIONS AND SCOPE OF DATA COMMUNICATION
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
This document is in version v.1 and enters into force starting from 25th May 2018.
1. PURPOSES AND LAWFULNESS REQUIREMENTS OF THE PROCESSING
Aequilibria will request the consent of the interested party in order to obtain his/her permission before:
- allowing registration to the Aequilibria mailing-list in order to send newsletters about their own initiatives and services;
- allowing registration to the Aequilibria Gymnasium platform;
- allowing registration in other platforms managed by Aequilibria (Appalti Verdi, Program Operator Carbon Footprint Italy);
- allowing registration for other no profit activities of Aequilibria (Ride With Us);
- using automated systems to analyse the interest and participation of the interested party in relation to the Aequilibria newsletter;
- registering the personal data of their own customers in the Aequilibria customer database, necessary for the provision of services.
2. WHICH PERSONAL DATA ARE COLLECTED BY AEQUILIBRIA
Aequilibria collects personal data relating to the interested party, including:
- e-mail address;
- telephone number;
- company name;
- company address;
- information on payment/billing activities (VAT number, business name).
For the training activities, the personal data mentioned above and the CVs received by Aequilibria are kept. Where requested by defined sector rules, additional information may be kept, as in the case of CVs for courses held under the CEPAS qualification scheme.
3. PROCESSING CONDITIONS AND SCOPE OF DATA COMMUNICATION
The data will be processed using appropriate tools to ensure security and confidentiality and may also be performed through automated tools to store, update and manage the data themselves, but always under the supervision of appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure their safety and confidentiality, in particular to reduce the risk of destruction or loss, even accidental, of data, unauthorized access, or processing that is not permitted or does not comply with the purpose of the collection.
The Controller of data processing is “Aequilibria S.r.l.”, place in P.le Martiri delle Foibe 5, 30175 Venezia Marghera (Venice, Italy).
The Responsible for processing the data in “Aequilibria S.r.l.” is:
Users with direct access to data in “Aequilibria S.r.l.” are:
The designation of the data protection officer is not required.
Personal data are processed by the Controller for the duration necessary to pursue the Purposes of the Processing and also successively within the limits granted by law, for administrative and accounting purposes, as well as to assert or protect the rights of the Controller, where necessary.
The personal data of Aequilibria are transmitted to the accounting offices for ordinary operations. No disclosure is required, external treatment.
4. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In relation to the processing conditions mentioned above, the interested party may exercise the rights that are recognised by the applicable law, in particular, the right:
- to access their personal data and the following information: the purposes of the processing; the categories of data processed; when possible, the expected conservation period;
- to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her and/or in general the deletion of their data, without unjustified delay;
- to obtain the limitation of the processing;
- to take position, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, against the processing of personal data of his/her concern, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to request the portability of the data that the user has provided to the Controller, i.e. to receive them in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic devices, also to transmit this data to another controller, without any impediment;
- to propose a complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
The interested party can also withdraw his/her consent to these activities at any time.