The CEN CWA 17675, promoted and led by Aequilibria, is a document that summarizes the state of the art of the European mandatory and policy tools on carbon management, as well as the voluntary ones developed by ISO/TC 207.
The CWA is a quick prototyping to standardization document by CEN.
The development of the CWA has been possible thanks to the precious participation of the following group of experts at European level, who made available their expertise on such subject:
- Daniele Pernigotti, Aequilibria (Chairperson)
- Romain Poivet, Ademe (Vice-chairperson)
- Gerfried Cebrat, Cleopa
- Kim Christiansen, Kim Consult
- Janet Gascoigne, UKAS - United Kingdom Accreditation Service
- Jürgen Giegrich, Ifeu - Institut für Energie und Umweltforschung Heidelberg
- Tiina Pajula, VTT - Technical Research Center of Finland
- Amanda Pakes, BSI
- Hanna Schreiber, Umweltbundesamt - Environment Agency Austria
- Eberhard K. Seifert, DIN
- Karen Semmler, Cleopa
- Luca Zampori, Joint Research Center
A special thank also goes to the crucial secretariat of Viviana Buscemi from UNI, who supported the entire development process of the CWA 17675.